Monday, May 12, 2008

Romo or Simpson? They both suck

OK, it takes guts to sing Take Me Out to the Ballgame on a microphone at Wrigley Field in front of thousands of people.

There's the disclaimer.

Having said that, Romo's "rendition" this weekend was the worse thing I've heard since Rosanne Barr stepped on a cat while trying to screech out the national anthem.

The good news for Romo? As bad as he is, his girlfriend might be an even worse singer. Mostly because she presumably gets paid for it. When she steps to the microphone, Jessica Simpson sounds like she is gargling a castrated mouse.

(At least she's better than her sister).

Yeah, yeah, they are richer than me, better looking than me and more famous than me.

But I am a better singer.

Then again, so is Rosanne.

Maybe they have Carl Lewis beat...

No comments: